Tuesday 15 January 2013

GJ Cleverley - baby calf and ostrich Adelaide

GJ Cleverley the London based bespoke boot and shoemaker never stops amazing me with their ingenuity, classical designs and combinations of hides when making their so beautiful shoes from start. The latest creation being a combination of baby calf and ostrich leather based Adelaide Oxford shoe, well executed and the leather combination very well done and appealing even to the most conservative gents. 
Another classic from the hands of the GJ Cleverley team.   
The GJ Cleverley web site has also been revamped, looking very great. Congrats with the new site Gents. 

Adelaide Oxford made from baby calf and ostrich hide from the leg. This shoe needs no comment(s), it speaks for itself. Very beautiful, aesthetic, elegant, a classic and timeless from birth.
Photos sourced from GJ Cleverley

4 comments:

  1. Och det är inte vilket strutsläder som helst heller, utan strutsbenskinn. Vansinnigt vackert verkligen, och en fantastisk sko.

    Vet inte om jag sagt det förut förresten, men det är en väldigt trevlig blogg du har!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi J Ingevaldsson,

    Takk. Takk. True it is not just an ostrich hide but from the ostrich leg. I myself was taken by the beauty of this hide and true that it is a fantastic looking shoe.

    Thanks that you appreciate the blog, that is what keeps me driving on.

    Best regards

    The Shoe Aristo Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, sorry I wrote in Swedish, I've always thought you were a swede since it says that you live in Stockholm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi J Ingevaldsson,

    No need to apologise for anything. I understand Swedish and Danish (I am Dane) perfectly well. I however prefer to respond in English. Now I am in Malmö & Copenhagen with my home base being Malmö. Hope that we have cleared the confusion.

    Best regards
    The Shoe Aristo Cat

    ReplyDelete