Wednesday 20 March 2013

Crockett and Jones - Spring offers 2013

Looking for a pair of suede loafers to replace my worn down Crockett and Jones Cavendish in Polo suede, I came to some lovely suede offerings by Crockett and Jones of Northampton, England. 

The Crockett and Jones Cavendish tassel loafer in Polo suede has been my companion for at least six to seven Summers and was my favourite summer footwear. Now that is worn down and ready for the trash bin, I lament it. Sentiment, sentiment and crocodile tears. Okay, let us see what Crockett and Jones has to offer this Spring/Summer.


Chukka boot in Purple, Ocean, Bottle Green and Mushroom suede. Wow! Lets bring the linen suits out for the Summer and add some colour with these babies. 
A three tier Derby in mid blue suede. My mouth is watering already.
 An old friend the Cavendish tassel loafer in Polo Suede and ....
Cavendish in Bottle Green. Wow! The apron in white stitching. Uh!
All photos sourced from Crockett and Jones

4 comments:

  1. Blue derbies, blue and tan boots... Gorgeous.. Oh to have endless funding..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous,

    Thanks for the comment .My thought and constraint too.

    Regards
    The Shoe AristoCat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got myself a mushroom boot (Hartland model) from C&J. Beautiful, but the smallest drop of rain stands out like a ketchup stain on a white shirt. Next time I'll choose a darker shade (or a different city to live in).

    Duccio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous,

    Thanks for your comment. I have a similar boot from CJ and a loafer from Alfred Sargent, on both shoes I have experienced the same problem. I do not use the two pairs much unless I am 100% sure no rain is coming in the next 1000 years.

    Have a pleasant weekend.

    The Shoe AristoCat

    ReplyDelete