Thursday 28 March 2013

Happy Easter - time to pack up the Winter Balmoral boots

It looks like I have to pack up the Winter boots for storage and unpack the Spring/Summer shoes. The Winter boots to be stored away until next Winter are from Crockett and Jones (Avebury) and Gaziano & Girling (Canterbury) both are Balmoral boots.

With the two boots to be packed I wish all of you A Happy Easter and hope that you enjoy the seasonal holidays.


Gaziano and Girling Balmoral boot (Canterbury) in black (leather) and brown suede, punched cap toe on the GG06 last (round last)

Crockett and Jones Avebury Balmoral boot in Chestnut, punched cap toe, 337 last, chiselled soft square.
All photos sourced from me.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm both are gorgeous , love the contrast of the brown suede against the black on the G&G. And that chestnut color on the C&J is gorgeous as well .. Great purchases !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous,

    Thanks for your comment. When I ordered the G&G was not sure if it should be brown on brown or the usual black and dove grey, so I went for something I had not encountered. Well it came out well, though the last (round last) is not my cup of tea. Anyway G&G did a great job. The Avebury when polished well looks ......great.

    Have a great Easter.

    Regards
    The Shoe AristoCat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic I really loved reading your article on . It was very well authored and easy to understand. Buy online mens zip up polo boots

    ReplyDelete