Monday 25 March 2013

Gaziano and Girling - Cherry coloured Adelaide

I have for the day sampled a Gaziano and Girling creation in cherry colour to honour the yearly natural event the blooming of the cherry blossom trees that occurs in Japan between end of March and mid April. The celebration is called Hanami - deriving from Hana (flower in Japanese) and Mi (to watch - verb).

Celebration of Hanami in Japan photo from Child friendly news
The Gaziano and Girling creation in cherry colour(wing tipped Adelaide Oxford). The below will be suitable to complement the Hanami celebration.
Photos sourced from Gaziano and Girling and Child friendly news

4 comments:

  1. G&G are my favorite brand to look at.. You could put just a single picture daily of one of their shoes and I would be a happy camper.. Someday soon I'll own one. Tho I am not a huge fan on the red.. It looks stunning on this adelaide. I can think of a few ways to wear this beauty! Thanks again for this pic!

    -brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brad,

    Thanks for your comment and I am glad you enjoyed the post. True that G&G do make some astonishing shoe creations, both gents are truly talented. I will try to make an effort of posting a G&G creation to please and comply with your request.
    I have seen a similar coloured shoe from G&G and I have to admit it is breath taking. Crossing fingers for you to be a lucky owner of a G&G, hopefully in the near future.

    Have a pleasant day.

    The Shoe AristoCat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to comply with anything kind sir. You just keep doing what you're doing and ill keep reading. Thanks .

      -brad

      Delete
  3. Hi Brad,

    Thanks. Happy Easter to you. I have given you a G&G boot for the day (mine).

    Regards

    The Shoe AristoCat

    ReplyDelete